HedgeStar has a long history of working with healthcare organizations, including local hospitals, hospital systems, and long-term care facilities. We provide derivative valuation and monitoring, investment valuation, debt valuation, and related accounting services to healthcare organizations across the country. HedgeStar is an independent source for transparent valuations that can be used for the purpose of financial reporting.
HedgeStar serves healthcare clients by providing:
- Daily derivative, asset, and liability valuations
- ASC 815/ASC 815-10/ASC 820 compliance
- Independent derivative payment calculations
- Derivative portfolio analytics
- Portfolio sensitivity analysis
- Email alerts of approaching collateral thresholds
HedgeStar provides independent valuations for derivatives and other financial products such as:
- Auction Rate Bonds
- Commodity Transactions
- Corporate Bonds
- Credit Default Swaps
- Equity Swaps
- Floating Rate Notes
- Foreign Currency Swaps / Forwards / Options
- Interest Rate Swaps
- Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Municipal Bonds
Search the HedgeStar Website
- Accounting Standards Update for Hedge Accounting – A Cargill and HedgeStar Q&A
- Summary of the new Accounting Standard Update as it relates to Hedge Accounting, and what it means for commodity hedge accounting.
- Summary of the new Accounting Standard Update relating to hedge accounting. What financial institutions need to know.